- Let it go, for now. When you leave the office for the day, it’s important to exit out of work mode and enter into “me time” and family time. Being distracted by issues that cannot be fixed until the next day causes unnecessary stress at home and in your personal life.
- Keep up with the cleaning and clutter. Coming home every day to a clean space is calming for the mind. Remember your home is your sanctuary!
- Make time for a good night’s sleep. Getting the proper amount of sleep will keep you sharp and alert during the day. We all know fatigue and stress go hand-in-hand.
- Wake up with enough time to relax, eat breakfast, read the paper, plan your day, etc. Having personal time and not feeling rushed is a great way to start your day.
- Most importantly, always remember to make time for yourself. Whether taking a yoga class, having a massage, reading a good book or watching your favorite sitcom, it’s always nice to do something each day that makes you happy.
Featuring nostalgic techniques with a practical yet bold edge, the latest collection from COLOR.ME by KEVIN.MURPHY captures colour in its most exquisite form. But while the colour clearly steals the show, we can’t help but to appreciate how much a great style contributes to telling the shade’s story. Styling the hair after a colour service does much more than showing the client the “dry version” of their new shade. Even with the most beautiful application of colour, the magic truly happens when the chair is turned and the client sees his or her overall result for the first time. For…
Source: Styling How-To: Fool’s Gold