Changes, in collaboration with some of our fave East Bay people and places, is giving away a Mother’s Day swag bag with more than $3000 of goodies and gift cards! For a chance to win you will need to use Instagram or Facebook:
1.Follow all the participating businesses tagged in the Instagram or Facebook post.
2.Post a picture of your mom on your Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #LoveEastBayMoms and tell us why your mom deserves to win the swag bag.
3.Like this photo or any of the #LoveEastBayMoms photos from participating businesses.
The Winner will be notified via Instagram and Facebook the week after Mom’s Day.
We looked inside the $1,000+ Mother’s Day Swag Bag, and it’s beyond awesome!
The Swag Bag includes:
- A gift voucher from Changes Salon & Day Spa good for one of these three premiere services: Changes Signature Facial, Spa Manicure and Pedicure, OR Haircut w/ our Olaplex treatment.
- Four Lesher tickets for the acclaimed musical, Altar Boyz courtesy of Walnut Creek Magazine.
- A Private, Customized Party for you and 5 of your friends at Aveda.
- $100 gift card valid for Mascara Look or one month membership from iCandy Eye Salon.
- $55 gift card for spray tanning + $59 towards Red Light Therapy from Aurora Organic Spray Tans.
- $100 gift card to IL Fornaio.
- 1 hour of Life & Empowerment Coaching from Prim Eisemann, Empowerment Coaching.
- Illuminize chemical peel ($100)+ Skinceutical Hydrating B5 gel ($82) from Allure.
- $500 off wedding rate and $100 off a family session from Josh Isaacs Photography.
- $50 gift card to Rocco’s Ristorante Pizzeria courtesy of Darlene Baxter Insurance Agency.
- $100 gift card to 1515 from the Teresa Zocchi Team at Dudum Real Estate Group.
- 1 hour design consultation from Form and Function Design Interior Design LLC.
- $100 gift card for Diane’s Beachwear
- Renaissance Clubsport is getting you and the family fit with a one month family membership and two club sport tops
- OC Watch Company is gifting a G Shock Watch in Hot Pink
- 2 Tickets to June Wine Walk Downtown Walnut Creek courtesy of Walnut Creek Downtown